Kelly Schodorf is a new associate at Adrian & Pankratz. Kelly graduated from University of Kansas School of Law in 2016 before joining the firm. During law school, Kelly interned for U.S. District Court for the District of Kansas Chief Judge Marten, was a semi-finalist in the University of Kansas Moot Court Competition, served as Chief Justice of the University of Kansas Moot Court Council, and earned an Advocacy Certificate.
Prior to taking the leap and going to law school, Kelly played volleyball as a freshman at Coffeyville Community College where she was awarded Kansas Jayhawk Community College All-Conference 2006 Volleyball Honorable Mention Libero. Kelly then enrolled in Semester at Sea and spent an entire semester circumnavigating the globe while studying. She then came back to her home town and completed her Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration at Wichita State University.
- Wichita State University, B.A., International Business, 2011
- University of Kansas School of Law, J.D., 2016
- Kansas Bar, 2016
- Member: Kansas Bar Association
- Member: Harvey County Bar Association
- Member: United State District Court for the District of Kansas
- Young Profession of Wichita
- Young Professionals of Newton