Elder Law Articles are published by Adrian & Pankratz, P.A. They cover topics such as Division of Assets, Long Term Care Planning, Guardianship, Powers of Attorney, Estate Planning, Wills, Living Trusts and Special Needs Trusts. This information is for general informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. For specific questions you should consult a qualified attorney.
Areas of Representation:
- Medicaid Planning
- Guardianships & Conservatorships
- Durable Power of Attorney for Healthcare
- Financial Durable Power of Attorney
- Living Wills
- Special Needs
Long Term Care Planning Forms
Elder Law Articles
- Updated Medicaid Figures for 2020
- Enhancing the Quality of Life for People with Alzheimer’s and Their Families
- Is Every Married Couple Required to Spend Down One-Half of Their Assets in Order to Qualify for Medicaid?
- Adult Day Care – An Alternative to Nursing Home Placement
- Think Before You Purchase: Medicaid Does Not Consider All Funeral Plans “Exempt”
- Estate Recovery
- Does An Inheritance Count for Medicaid?
- Long Term Care Insurance – Is it Right for You?
- What is Division of Assets?
- Medicaid Law Changes Enacted
- Medicaid Myths Part 1
- Medicaid Myths Part 2
- Planning for the Future: For People of All Ages
- Revocable Living Trusts
- Is an IRA Counted by Medicaid
- Medicaid Home-Based Services and the Alzheimer’s Patient
- The Basics of Medicaid…or…”What You Can and Cannot Keep”
- When is the Right Time to do Medicaid Planning?
- The Importance of Medicaid Planning From a Nursing Home’s Perspective
- Successful Planning
- Exempt Assets and Countable Assets: What Must Be Spent?