Deciding to move a family member or loved one into a nursing home is one of the most difficult decisions you can make. The legal and financial issues surrounding Medicaid and care planning can be particularly complex and navigating the rules and regulations can be overwhelming.
At Adrian and Pankratz, P.A., our legal team will work with you and your family at any stage of the long term care planning process. Whether you need help protecting your family farm when applying for Medicaid, or simply figuring out how to pay for long term care at a nursing home, our attorneys are here to help guide you through the entire process to KanCare eligibility.
Contact us today to schedule a consultation.
This information is for general informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. For specific questions you should consult a qualified attorney.
Areas of Representation:
- Medicaid Planning
- Guardianships & Conservatorships
- Durable Power of Attorney for Healthcare
- Financial Durable Power of Attorney
- Living Wills
- Special Needs
Long Term Care Planning
Elder Law Articles
- Enhancing the Quality of Life for People with Alzheimer’s and Their Families
- Is Every Married Couple Required to Spend Down One-Half of Their Assets in Order to Qualify for Medicaid?
- Adult Day Care – An Alternative to Nursing Home Placement
- Think Before You Purchase: Medicaid Does Not Consider All Funeral Plans “Exempt”
- Estate Recovery
- Does An Inheritance Count for Medicaid?
- Long Term Care Insurance – Is it Right for You?
- What is Division of Assets?
- Medicaid Law Changes Enacted
- Planning for the Future: For People of All Ages
- Revocable Living Trusts
- Is an IRA Counted by Medicaid
- Medicaid Home-Based Services and the Alzheimer’s Patient
- The Basics of Medicaid…or…”What You Can and Cannot Keep”
- When is the Right Time to do Medicaid Planning?
- The Importance of Medicaid Planning From a Nursing Home’s Perspective
- Successful Planning
- Exempt Assets and Countable Assets: What Must Be Spent?