The firm’s lawyers assist clients in every phase of real estate and development matters. We have been privileged to represent many of Newton’s foremost developers in notable projects throughout the city, including residential, commercial and industrial properties.
Examples of our services include:
- All phases of retail shopping center, office and other commercial development from initial land acquisition, lease negotiation and integration, reciprocal easement preparation, construction and financing through ultimate sale.
- Construction and development legal services for residential properties, condominiums, office buildings, subdivisions and developments.
- Preparation and negotiation of lease agreements and financing agreements.
- Representation before agencies, administrative boards and commissions at all levels on zoning, land use, regulatory and other administrative matters.
- Counseling, negotiation and drafting of construction contracts including owner/architect agreements, construction management agreements, bidding practices and procedures, and specialized construction formats.
- Representation of those entitled to enforcement of Kansas lien laws.