Carol is an associate attorney at Adrian & Pankratz. Before joining Adrian & Pankratz, Carol practiced appellate criminal defense in the Kansas Court of Appeals and Kansas Supreme Court. She has also represented clients in criminal matters at the trial and post-conviction stages. Carol is excited to join Adrian & Pankratz and expand her practice areas. In her practice, her goal is to make sure that every client feels heard.
Carol lives with her husband and two children on her husband’s fifth-generation family dairy farm in eastern Harvey County.
- Juniata College, B.A., Social Studies/Secondary Education, 2004
- Clemson University, M.A., United States history, 2007
- Washburn University School of Law, J.D., 2011
- Family Law Quarterly, Executive Research Editor, 2010-2011
- Kansas Bar, 2011
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit, 2011
- U.S. District Court for the District of Kansas, 2011
- Kansas Bar Association, Family Law Section Member
- Harvey County Bar Association
- Kansas Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- National Legal Aid & Defender Association
- Harvey County Drug Court
- Kiwanis International, member, 2021—present
- Offender/Victim Ministries, board member and chair, 2014—2016