Reece D. Hiebert is an Associate Attorney with Adrian and Pankratz, P.A. Reece graduated from Washburn University School of Law in 2021. During law school, Reece served as an executive officer for two terms with the Agricultural Law Society, and also served as an executive officer with the Oil and Gas Law Society. Reece was also awarded two certificates of concentrated study in Oil and Gas Law and Natural Resources.
Reece grew up on his family’s farm outside of Walton, KS, where he has enjoyed farming and raising cattle. After graduating high school in Goessel, Reece attended Bethel College in North Newton, KS, graduating with a dual degree in Business and Communications. During college, Reece was involved with the school newspaper as a writer and editor, the concert choir, and the concert band.
Outside of work, Reece enjoys working on the farm, spending time with his wife and family, and being involved in his church and hometown community. Reece is excited to serve his home community and the surrounding area through his practice.
- Washburn University School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2021
- Bethel College, Bachelor of Arts, 2018
- Walton City Council, 2021-2022
- Tabor Mennonite Church, Worship Planning Committee
- Mennonite Central Committee Volunteer
- Habitat for Humanity Board, 2022-Present
- Warkentin House Board, 2022-Present