Posted on 6/23/2020
We are solemnly aware Kansas is fortunate to have had less spread of COVID-19 than many other places.
We are mindful that some of you are still not comfortable venturing out. Other parts of the U.S. are still not truly open and maybe none of us is especially safe, so we continue to monitor the situation and act as responsibly as possible for ourselves and the more vulnerable among us.
We are continuing several new procedures in light of the COVID-19 pandemic in an effort to do our part in containing the spread of the virus:
- Both telephone and video conferences will be available and take the place of most office visits.
- In-office visits will take place only on an as-needed basis following health guidelines.
- We realize that some of our clients and their families find themselves in a crisis situation. If you are experiencing such, please let us know, and we will work with you to come up with a flexible plan of action in order to assist you.
Posted on 3/20/2020
Effective Monday, March 23, 2020, our office will remain open but we will lock our doors and elevators to restrict access. Appointments will continue by phone as the preferred method for client conferences. If you need to visit in person (for example—for an estate planning signing) we will make special arrangements for this purpose.
Some of our staff will be working remotely from home in order to limit social contacts as recommended by the CDC. We can still be reached by email and our office phones will remain active.
During this difficult time, we hope that you and your family stay safe and healthy. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to advise or assist.
Adrian & Pankratz, P.A. strives to serve the needs of our community. During this time of heightened awareness and concern with the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic, our firm’s primary objective is the health and well-being of our clients and employees.
We are adopting several short-term policies in light of the serious situation facing us in an effort to contain the spread of COVID-19:
- Telephone conferences will be available and take the place of office visits.
- In-office visits will only occur under special arrangement on an as-needed basis as recommended by the CDC and the State of Kansas.
- We realize that some of our clients and their families find themselves in a crisis situation. If you are experiencing such, please let us know, and we will work with you to come up with a flexible plan of action in order to assist you as best as possible.
The attorneys and staff at Adrian & Pankratz, P.A. remain committed to serving the greater Newton and Harvey County communities. We are making every effort to safeguard your health and well-being while continuing to be an essential resource for your immediate and long-term legal needs.
Adrian & Pankratz, P.A.